As a Loonsche Land guest you benefit from:
• Unlimited entrance to the Efteling Park during your stay.
• If you are arriving via the Arriva bus or Flixbus at the Efteling bus stop, you can book a free shuttle bus.
The Shuttle bus will take you from the bus stop to Loonsche Land or Bosrijk but you need to book it in advance.
• The SunShuttle or Dotto train will take you from Bosrijk closer to the Efteling Park.
The train goes every 15 minutes between 10.15-11.30 and 18.30-20.30.
If you miss the train the Efteling entrance is only a 15 minute walk away via the Eftelingsepad.
Path to the Efteling starts at 51.647012,5.039635
Ends at 51.649075,5.040429
• Souvenir Express: any purchases you make in the park will be taken to Efteling Village Bosrijk free of charge.
• 20% Discount on shows at the Efteling Theatre
• Bicycle rental
To rent a bicycle you must make a reservation the day before you require pre 18:00.
The Bicycles will be dropped off at Reception by 10:00 am the next day.
No bicycles can be delivered or collected on Sundays or Mondays.
A standard bicycle is € 10 a day. If you want to add a child seat it's an extra € 5 a day and there is a € 50 deposit that you get back. (Prices as of August 2019)
• Free parking in the Loonsche Land parking lot.
• Free tour of the Pluktuyn edible garden on Tuesdays, thursdays, and Sundays in August, September and October from 17:00 - 18:00. To be booked at Reception.
• 30 minutes earlier access to the park. This means early access to:
The image on the right shows how to enter the park